You can conduct a preliminary, at-home pregnancy test online to determine if you might be pregnant. Use our free, online quiz to determine if you should take a pregnancy test.
- Is your period late, or have you missed it altogether?
- Experiencing spotting or cramping?
- Are your breasts tender?
- Are you experiencing fatigue or unusual tiredness?
- Is morning sickness or nausea an issue?
- Have you noticed a change in your appetite? Heartburn or indigestion?
- Are you experiencing minor aches, pains or discomforts?
- Do you have abnormal headaches?
- Have you noticed bleeding gums when you brush or floss your teeth?
- Are you more emotional or teary than normal?
If you answered “Yes” or “Maybe” to any of the pregnancy quiz questions, it is a possibility that you could be pregnant.
However, not all women experience these common signs of early pregnancy, particularly in the first few weeks. If you answered “No“, but think you could be pregnant, it can help to get a pregnancy test to know for sure.
At Blue Ridge Women’s Center, we provide free pregnancy testing. If your test is positive, our client advocates can help you explore your choices so you can make an informed decision.
Everything is 100% confidential and safe.